Irish Mixed Martial Arts superstar Conor McGregor was released on US$50,000 (RM194,000) bail Friday after being hauled before a USA judge on assault and criminal charges over a frenzied attack on a bus of rival fighters that injured two athletes.
Now, his alleged "official mugshot" has been shared.
White said he will be making a decision on McGregor's future with the promotion after this weekend's action. Walden said McGregor is "the most visible face on the planet" and has no criminal history.
MMA reporter Chamatkar Sandhu also claims that this is the official mugshot.
On Thursday famous Irish #Boxer Conor McGregor, who formerly held the UFC lightweight and featherweight titles, is charged with breaking into a van in the Barclays Center parking lot in Brooklyn along with his friends and throwing stuff around, causing damage to property.
Video of the incident reportedly showed McGregor and his team engaged in a fracas in the loading dock of Barclays, throwing guard rails, trash cans, hand dollies, and other loose objects at the bus.
Conor McGregor being arrested after the assault incident.
Dow closes more than 200 points higher
Last month, President Trump imposed $50 billion tariffs on China for what he called "the country's theft on American technology". Nixon, of Northern Trust, said businesses also support the idea of making changes in America's trade relationship with China.
The ire-filled Irishman is enraged that UFC will strip him of his lightweight title, due to inactivity, and award it to the victor of Saturday's fight between undefeated Khabib Nurmagomedov and Long Island real estate agent Al Iaquinta.
Lightweight fighter Michael Chiesa was hospitalised with cuts to his face. It was not immediately known if McGregor has an attorney who could comment on his behalf. He can be seen tossing trash cans and being prevented from throwing a barricade at a bus during his unannounced NY appearance. "Fighters, one of our staff, one of our security guys was punched repeatedly by guys".
"Conor and I talked through text yesterday", White said during an appearance on First Things First.
"Just tell me where and that's it", Nurmagomedov said. "These guys got to the buses and started to attack the buses". McGregor hasn't fought for UFC since November 2016 and was stripped this week of the 155-pound championship he had never defended.
Flyweight Ray Borg suffered "multiple corneal abrasions" and will also be unable to fight. "You's'll strip me of nothing", he tweeted, invoking an expletive.
Three matches scheduled for Saturday's UFC 223 card were scrapped because of the incident, cutting the card to 10 bouts.